Event Category: Event
Celebrating the Art of Healing is an annual art exhibit and fundraiser that showcases original artwork created by the children, men and women supported by FrontLine Service. Their artwork is a powerful expression of their hope, struggle and recovery from experiences of homelessness, illness, crisis and trauma.
All event proceeds support programs and services for those that are homeless, struggling with mental illness, contemplating suicide, and families that have experienced violence in their homes and community.
Music Box Supper Club, 1148 Main Avenue, Cleveland
Tickets are $100 per person
The Event Includes:
* Delicious food stations and an assortment of beverages, including complimentary beer and wine. Cocktails available for purchase.
* Fun and unique photo booth
* Music and dancing
* Exciting raffle, auction and wine pull
* One-of-a-kind greeting cards for purchase, featuring artwork by individuals supported by FrontLine.
* Complimentary Valet Parking